Learn what the Pangea SDKs can do
About the Pangea SDKs
The Pangea SDKs:
- Allow you to interact with all the Pangea API services
- Support different programming languages so you can choose which SDK fits your application the best
- Demystifies the API request/response flow and parameter interaction so the API is easier to use, learn, and integrate
Pangea SDKs will be updated upon release of new services and features, and as the result of ongoing maintenance. For detailed updates, visit the CHANGELOG.md file in each SDKs’ source repository.
Links to Changelogs:
The Pangea SDKs follow standard semantic versioning. (All versions are in the format of x.x.x.)
- Major Version - Incompatible changes are made
- Minor Version - A new service or feature is released in a backwards compatible manner
- Patch Version - Bug fixes, security updates, and general maintenance updates are released in a backwards compatible manner
SDKs by language
See what languages and services are available in the table below.
What can you build
The Pangea SDKs can help you build and implement security features into your cloud application:
Getting Started Guide
Configure your first project in minutes, and learn how to integrate our SDKs into a basic 'Hello, World' app.
3 - 5 minutes
Healthcare Sample App
Learn how to integrate Pangea services into a complete healthcare sample application.
20 - 30 minutes
Integrating with Django
Learn how to integrate Python’s popular web app development framework Django with Pangea’s Secure Audit Log and File Intel services.
15 - 25 minutes
Integrating Pangea Audit and Embargo with RedwoodJS
Learn how to integrate Pangea Secure Audit Log and Embargo into the authentication flow of the RedwoodJS Sample App.
15 - 20 minutes
Integrating Pangea Service with Firebase
Learn how to integrate Pangea services into a Firebase app using a variety of pre-packaged Firebase Extensions.
5 - 10 minutes
Secure Audit Log SMS Proxy
Learn how to create a cryptographically verifiable audit trail of Twilio powered SMS conversations using the Secure Audit Log service and redact sensitive information in realtime with the Redact Service.
15 - 20 minutes